"We will always strive to assist our clients to discover joy and satisfaction in any aspect of Golf they choose to explore."
Trust in the experience and knowledge of our PGA accredited coaches
Our coaches are all current Vocational members of the PGA of Australia. They have passed the rigorous standards to become a PGA member and regularly undergo professional development through the PGA Ace program.
Relaxed, Friendly environment
Our PGA coaches pride themselves on being able to adapt the message to their clients current skill level, golf knowledge, physical limitations and learning style. They are trained to assess your needs then tailor a program of instruction, drills and practice that suits your individual requirements. We know that you will only develop an efficient, balanced swing if you feel both mentally and physically relaxed. It is our job to provide both the enviroment and the encouragement for this to happen. Our driving range is the prefect "low Pressure" environment to develop your skills and confidence . Our coaches are experienced in developing the golf skills of people of all ages, gender and dexterity.
- 30 minute range lesson - $65.50 inc range balls.*
- 30 minute short game lesson - $49.50 inc range balls.*
*Includes 65 Range balls. Extra range balls can be added at a higher cost. Please see ball pricing list for details.
We recommend this lesson for:
- A normal lesson as part of an ongoing series of lessons
- A short game lesson
- A golf psychology lesson
- A how to practice effectively lesson
- Adult Beginner clinic, 6 x 60 minute sessions, weekly- $150.00 per person, plus range balls *
- Adult Advanced beginner clinic, 6 x 60 minute sessions, weekly- $150.00 per person, plus range balls*
- Short game clinic, 60 minutes- $25.00 per person, includes range balls (Lesson Details)*
- Junior "Try Golf" School Holiday Clinic, 90 minutes- $20 includes range balls
- Junior Badge series clinics, 6 x 60 minute sessions, weekly- $99.00 includes range balls
*Minimum 4 people, call to book.
Drummond Golf Driving Range provides everything you need to improve your game
Practice is the key to improving your game and there is no better time to start dropping strokes than right NOW.
Contact us or complete the form below and we will contact you asap.
Fantastic facilities to work on your game and the staff are alway friendly. Haven't had a lesson yet but I'll be booking one soon as I need major help!!!